- New Adult Books: 2 weeks
- All Other Books: 4 weeks
- Magazines and Pamphlets: 3 weeks
- Audio Books (Books on tape or CD): 3 weeks
- Videos and DVDs: 1 week
- HRC Items: 6 weeks
All items, except interlibrary loan materials, may be renewed for an additional loan period unless the item is on reserve for another person. You may renew materials in person, by phone, or onlinie with a log-in account.
Interlibrary Loans and Reserving Items
Both Johnsburg library card holders and patrons with cards from other libraries may reserve all items owned by the library. Johnsburg card holders may also request items from other libraries using the 'Interlibrary Loan Request' form
. Patrons from other libraries must request Interlibrary Loan items from their home library (the library that issued your card).
- Videos and DVDs: $1.50 per day, to a maximum of $10.00 per movie
- All Other Items: 20 cents per day, to a maximum of $5.00 per item
- Lost Items: Cost of item, plus $5.00 processing fee
Patrons with items five weeks or more overdue and existing fines having a total combined value of $25 or more are turned over to the library's collection agency. A $10 collection agency fee will be assessed on the patrons library card.